JUNIOR ORACLE DEVELOPER
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
U.S. Citizen: Yes
Clearance: Preferred or ability to obtain (DHS)
SPEAR is looking for a Jr. Oracle Developer to support work at our headquarters in Alexandria, VA.
- Design, code, test, and debug programs of varying levels of complexity.
- Work with Oracle Support Services to resolve issues in the EBS modules.
- Develop new applications using the Oracle Development 10g Suite (Forms, Report Builder, BI Publisher, Workflow,PL/SQL)
Working knowledge of two to three Oracle ERP Modules such as AP, AR, HR, Fixed Assets, GL, Collections, SLA, PO, Projects, EAM.
- Experience in using Oracle Forms, Report Builder, Bi Publisher
- Strong PL/SQL experience
- OAF experience is a plus
- Work Flow experience is a plus
- Java and mobile application development is a plus
- Commitment to self-development and expanding knowledge.
- Strong Troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
(Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted.)
1-2 years experience preferred
SPEAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. Come join our dynamic team!
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Type “Junior Oracle Developer” in the Subject line.